At Just Rs 8,000/- (All inclusive)
Completely online process
Work handled by professionals
Within 15-20 Days
Connect With Us
Limited Liability Partner (LLP) Company Closure
On incorporation of a company, a certificate of registration is issued from the government of India with a condition that a company has came into existence form the date of registration and the anme of the company is entered in the Register of Companies.Once the name is registered, it cannot be removed from the register unless the company is dissolved by the process of law.In case the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) wants to close down its business or where it is not carrying on any business operations for the period of one year or more, it can make an application to the Registrar of Companies for declaring the company as defunct and removing the name of the LLP from its register of LLP’s.
In case the LLP wants to close down its business or where it is not carrying on any business operations for the period of one year or more, it can make an application to the Registrar for declaring the LLP as defunct and removing the name of the LLP from its register of LLP’s.
- Authority to Make the Application
- Consent of all Partners
- Copy of Consent of all Creditors
- Indemnity Bond
- statement of assets and liabilities
- acknowledgement of latest Income tax return
Procedure For Closing LLP
Eligibility For Strike Off(1-2 Working Day)
- Our experts will determine the eligibility for winding up of your LLP. This review process would get completed within 1 – 2 working days.
Document Preparation(5-7 Working Day)
- Our team will prepare the necessary documents and get it notarized as required for closing the LLP which will take approx 10-15 days.
Document Submission(1-2 Working Day)
- All the documents will be submitted to the MCA which usually approve the application in about 35-40 days, subject to processing time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the key requirements to file for voluntary closing of a Company?
A resolution of Directors approving the closing of the Company and the same being declared with the condition that there are no pending debts is a key requirement for filing the voluntary closing of the Company.
What are the reasons for closing an LLP?
- If declared insolvent.
- Partners are not willing to run the business.
- If not active for a period of one year.
- Issuance of order by the court to close the LLP.
What is the time limit to file the closure documents with registrar?
The closing document has to be filed within 30 days from the date of signing of the assets and liabilities statement.
What happens with the Company does not comply with the timeliness ?
If the Company fails to comply with the timelines, a fine or penalty is incurred upon the Directors from starting another Company.