Provident Fund Registration
At Just Rs 4,899/- (All inclusive)
Completely online process
Work handled by professionals
Within 2-3 Working Days
Connect With Us
Introduction and Applicability of Provident Fund
Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) is a retirement benefit scheme that’s available to all salaried employees and every company with over 20 employees is required by law to register with the EPFO. It’s a savings platform that helps employees save a fraction of their salary every month.
Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 is applicable to: Every establishment which is engaged in any one or more of the industries specified in Schedule I of the Act or any activity notified by Central Government in the Official Gazette. Employing 20 or more persons . Cinema theaters employing 5 or more persons.The Act does not apply: he co-operative societies employing less than 50 persons and working without the aid of power.
Advantages of Provident Fund Registration
You can withdraw up to six times of your salary or the entire contribution made till date, whichever is less. The funds can be utilized for self or family (spouse, children, dependent parents) medical treatment.”
Security of funds
Your deposit money in the provident fund account is secured with the Government as the same is maintained solely by the “Employees Provident Fund Organization of India”
As per Employee Deposit Linked Insurance scheme, in any organization where group insurance scheme is not available to the employees, the organization has to contribute 5% of monthly basic pay as premium for the life insurance cover.
- Copy Of PAN
- Mobile Number & E-mail Id:
- Digital Signature in the name of Employer
- Address Proof of Registered office of the Company or business entity (Any License or certificate issued by government Authority)
- Proof of setup of Establishment
- Details of Employees including Name, Address, Date of Joining, Age, gender, mobile no. etc.
- Consent letter of majority of Employees
Procedure For Registration
Create Login ID(1 Working Day)
- In order to register your establishment first create Login Id and Password by visiting www.epfindia.gov.in
Proceed For Registration(1 Working Day)
- After creation of Login Id and Password proceed for the registration by filing required details.
Register DSC(Same Day)
- Once the Registration over register Digital Signature.
Document Submission(Same Day)
- After registering the Digital Signature fill detailed application and attach required documents. All the attachments must be digitally signed. Once all the documents submitted Online certificate shall be issued
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Employees’ Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952?
It is social security legislation for the future benefit of employees and their dependants; in case of unfortunate incidents occurring in the future.
What are the various schemes under the Act?
The Act provides for three different schemes:
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme – a savings scheme where the employee gets the entire accumulated balances at the time of his retirement (or earlier – for some specific events).
- Employees’ Pension Fund Scheme – is a monthly pension payable to employees on their superannuation or death or permanent disability
- Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme – provides assurance benefit upon death of employee while in service.
How are the contributions made? And by whom ?
- 8.33% of the employee’s basic to the Employees’ Pension Fund Scheme
- 3.67% of the employee’s basic to Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme
- 0.5% of the employee’s basic to EDLI
Can I make voluntary contribution to the PF? What is the benefit of it?
As an employee, you can contribute voluntarily over and above the stipulated rate of contribution. However, the contribution to VPF will have to be a fixed % of wages and not a fixed amount. Once an employee decides to contribute a certain percentage to his PF account, he must continue to do so till end of the financial year. The Employer does not have to make a matching contribution