By trademark registration an individual/company/firm is granted protection of their brand name across Pan India i.e. no other person can use that registered or applied mark and logo in their products and services and if done than it will result in trademark infringement. With the commencement of trademark rules, 2017 there is a drastic change in working of the trademark office in terms of transparency and the procedures have also been simplified a little bit, online trademark filing and tracking your trademark application status online has become quite easier as compared to earlier cumbersome process of physical filing of the trademark.
: This is the first stage where the logo registration of the applied trademark is check with already registered similar/identical logo’s. Once the trademark registration application is filed with the trademark office you can use your TM symbol on your products.
1. Open website www.ipindia.gov.in and click on “Trademarks” as displayed on the navigation of the website.
2. Click on the trademark status, where you will find a heading on left side “Trademark Application/Registered Mark”.
3. Click on that and select option National/IRDI Number and enter your application number and captcha, and you can see the current status of your trademark application.
Trademark search is a very tedious work, as it not only requires lot of hard work but also a thorough understanding of trademark act and trademark rules, 2017.
1. Open website www.ipindia.nic.in and click on “Trademarks” as displayed on the navigation of the website.
2. Click on the public search heading, under which you can enter your proposed wordmark and the trademark class under which you want to get it registered. The class details you can find on the top of the public search page.
Unilex is the leading trademark consultant for trademark registration online. With our experienced trademark attorneys and trademark agents you can easily get your trademark registration or brand name registration within 1 day at reasonable cost.
Well with highly qualified professionals in our team along with the technology gives edge over others, as a result highly rated professional services with full customer satisfaction is assured. We help to grow and manage your business letting you to concentrate on your business.
Unilex is registered with the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), a part of Government of India.
Unilex is a ISO certified body, assuring the quality professional services to aspiring startups
Subject to our terms and conditions, money back is guaranteed if we failed to give 100% customer satisfaction
Unilex is a Google Partner. Google Partners are tasked with helping businesses market their service or products online.
Get yourself updated with various start-up/Entrepreneurship laws applicable in India. Dive into our well written articles/blogs by our experts and get more information on government regulations and company rules and regulations.