How you can get FSSAI license easily online?
What is FSSAI and its Importance?
FSSAI stands for Food Safety and Security Authority of India. It’s work under the Ministry of Health and Family. The main aim of this authority to provide safe and healthy food products to our citizens. A food operator who has an FSSAI license means he is providing safe and standard food products to the consumers.
Nowadays consumers have become more alert, they only purchase food products which are passed by FSSAI. With the numbers of diet and increasing healthy eating options, people are required to know what they are consuming. If the food operators have the FSSAI licenses they can easily get a solid customer base.
FSSAI is basically an organization that aims to promote the health of the public through the inspection of food products. Many food operators are using FSSAI as a marketing tool because it ensures and satisfies consumers that they are selling authentic and safe food. So, if you want to expand your food business, avail the request for FSSAI license and use the FSSAI logo on your food products skilfully. The logo is seen as a mark of validity, authenticity, and assurance and helps you in developing a brand name.
Any entrepreneur who wants to start a food business, whether it is the manufacturing of food, packaging, distributing, importing, it is worth to register for Food Safety and Security Authority India.
With the highly talented expert assistance from Unilex consultant, you can make FSSAI license approval easier and quicker in the four following simple steps.
• Our professionals give you proper guidance on selecting the food license types.
• Our professionals help you in the verification process.
• Our professionals fill your online FSSAI application.
• Our professionals will do their best to get FSSAI license for your business.
FSSAI Online Registration in India- A detailed Process:
FBO can apply online for the registration or license through an online application. Below we have comprehended all the steps which make things clear to understand.
1 For license- A food operators’ are required to have a valid active email ID, and phone number.
2: First head over to the website of FSSAI from your system https://www.fssai.gov.in/home
3: Once you reach the website click on the signup which will appear on the right side of the screen.
4 When sign up form appears to fill all the necessary contact details.
5 Make sure the email address and contact details must be correct.
6 After filling form click on the “register” button to successfully complete the sign-up process.
7 Once you complete the sign-up process you will get a confirmation mail from the FSSAI side that is “account successfully created”. Furthermore, you will also receive a sign-up successful message on your mobile via SMS.
8 When all the above-mentioned process is completed successfully then you will have an online FSSAI account.
9 The user-ID created is valid up t0 30 days, so fill the online application form within 30 days.
10 When you ready to apply for FSSAI license then again visit the official website of FSSAI.
11 Fill the details in the online application license form. It will take some time to fill with the patience and enter every detail correctly.
12 Once the form is filled correctly you have to take the print out of the application form before you click on the submit button.
13 Note a unique reference number to track the license and registration process.
14 The online registration form is round the clock available for the FBO’s. From any place and any platform, you can fill and submit the form effortlessly.
15 Keep in mind you have to print out the filled application form the regional/Authority /state Authority with all supportive documents within 15 days from the date of creating an online submission for your application to be considered.
Document Required for FSSAI Online Registration:
FSSAI Registration for Single Person:
• Rental LOC agreement or property paper.
• Pan card
• Two photos.
• Personal identification Proof.
FSSAI registration For Partnership Firm
1. Pan Card of Partnership Firm.
2. Id and Address Proof of all partners.
3. Two Photos of Each Partner.
4. Rental Agreement.
FSSAI registration For Private Limited Company :
1. Pan Card of Private Limited Company.
2. Incorporation Certificate of Private Limited Company.
3. Id and Address Proof of all Directors.
4. Two Photos of Each Director.
5. Rental Agreement.
Who requires a food license?
Generally, every food business has to avail the request for a food license. If your business
Falls in below-mentioned categories, then a food license is compulsory for you.
To be more comprehended, any person or company that are doing a business of making food must obtain an FSSAI license. A detailed list of those who need a food license to operate a food business.
• Food chains.
• Dairy and dairy processing.
• Raw material supplier for the food business.
• Retailers and establishments who have a retail outlet.
• Local transporters who transfer local food from company to shops and hotels.
• Canteens in airports, schools, colleges, hospitals, railway stations, bus stands, and other commercial areas.
• Packed food manufacture who produce ready to eat items.
• Storage and warehouse are required to have a food license to ensure that they are keeping healthy and safe products.
FSSAI has made mandatory in order to show certain labels for customer satisfaction:
• FSSAI logo with the license.
• Vegetarian/non-vegetarian mark.
• Nutritional value in percentage.
• Manufacturing date and best before a period.
How we can help you?
Many food operators experience getting an FSSAI license is an expensive, time-consuming and complex process, thus they avoid to get FSSAI license renewal. That’s why we came into the picture, we provide you end-to-end service for food license, food license renewal, and FSSAI registration. Our promise to every food operator is.
• We take less time for FSSAI registration.
• We guide effortlessly throughout the FSSAI license process
• Our major aim to offer guaranteed results on time so that your food business begins as soon as possible.