NABL Registration | Documents | Procedure | Unilex
What is NABL?
NABL stands for National Accreditation Board for Testing and Laboratories. It is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, and it is registered under the societies act. Due to increase in laboratories, Government of India has realized that there needs to be standards the regulates their business. NABL laboratories incorporated under society act control the activities of such lab. NABL certification is an important factor if one wants to pursue lab testing business as its requirements to be adhered by them. It has gained popularity because of the fact that usually people do not prefer getting lab tested with those organization that are not accredited with NABL certification in Delhi, India.
The concept of the accreditation was developed to provide a mean for third-party certification of the competence of laboratories to perform specific type of testing and calibration. It provides a formal recognition of competent laboratories, thus providing a ready means for customers to find reliable testing and calibration services in order to meet their demands. NABL certification enhances the customers’ satisfaction and confidence. Savings in terms of time and money due to reduction in elimination of the need for re-testing of products.
Unilex business Consultant will assist you regarding NABL certification procedure. Our professionals have years of experience in dealing with laboratories testing certification registration. Our consultants not only help you with NABL registration certification but also help you regarding handling a paper work and formalities during the annual audits. Along with that, they also provides assistance with effective implementation of the system and allow the clients to have the smoothest NABL certification to the clients. So, if you are looking for the renowned consultant in Delhi who will help you with regards to NABL registration, feel free to contact us. We have a professionals who have knowledge about NABL certification registration process and they have time and money for aspiring client companies.
Documents are required for NABL Certification:
- Legal address and proof of a laboratory.
- PAN address of the factory.
- Provide the type of the laboratory.
- List of testing tools.
Process for NABL certification:
- Contact NABL certification: Get in touch with the renowned NABL registration consultant like Unilex Business Consultant. Our professionals are capable of providing the best quality of consultant services.
- Choose a plan: Choose the plan that perfectly matches with your requirements. Usually, all our prices are transparent. Our consultant would love to assist you regarding NABL registration process.
- Get a list of the documents: Unilex Business consultant professionals will send you email a list of the documents and other requirements that you need to revert back them on the same email.
- Process: As soon as the Unilex Business Consultant will receive your documents they will send to the testing laboratory and NABL certification for approval.
- Payment process: Once we receive your documents. Complete the relevant process as required and payment as well so that we can submit your application right away after that.
- Get a NABL certification: Yes, you will get the NABL certification and email ID at your email.
Advantages of NABL certification:
If a testing laboratory gets the NABL certification, it will get the attention of the customers easily and enhance the credibility.
Quality of test being performed improves and the profitability of the firm will be increased.
It helps in avoiding any causality that could happen if organization doesn’t have NABL certification.
Better control of laboratory operations after the incorporation of the NABL certification.
Laboratory accreditation is highly regarded both nationally and internationally as reliable indicator of technical competence. This can lead to potential increase in business due to enhance the customers’ satisfaction and confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 What are the terms and conditions you need to follow after getting NABL certificate?
NABL puts some terms and conditions before granting NABL certification in city following areas assessed before granting NABL certification.
- Sample taken are properly handled by your staff.
- Staff of the organization is technically competent.
- All the procedures and processes that labs use are right.
- Calibration standard are complied.
- Environment of the place where tests are being tested in a good place.
Q2 What are the types of labs that require NABL certificate?
- Optical and radiological thermal labs.
- Biological labs.
- Mechanical labs.
- Electro-technical fluid flow labs.
- Chemical labs.
- Non-destructive cytopathology.
- Photometry genetics.
- Radiological nuclear medicine.
Q3 What are the aims and objectives of NABL?
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the society Act. The concept of the accreditation was developed to provide a means of third party certification of the competence of laboratories to perform specific types of testing.
In India, whenever anyone gets into the lab the first thing he/she will the whether the lab is NABL certified or not. If it is then, they would give the sample with confidence and satisfaction. If you also want to increase the credibility of the testing lab then avail the request for the NABL certification.
Q4 How consultant will help you regarding NABL registration process?
Filling an application for the NABL certification is not easy as it seems. You need to go through with many documents, audits, inspections and other relevant formalities. To assure everything will go smoothly it is advisable to contact to legal consultant like Unilex Business Consultant. Here are the professionals will help you to get the NABL certificate in a hassle-free manner.