NSIC registration | National Small Industries Corporation
What is NSIC registration?
NSIC stands for National Small Industries Corporation. The sole objective of the corporation is to promote products of small or micro entrepreneurs. This scheme shall cover all those enterprises which have been registered with NSIC through Single Point Registration Scheme shall be valid for 2 years. But, this corporation shall not cover items that have been related to the trading. It also helps small businesses in getting funding, and credit rating. NSIC is a Government of India institute and a part of MSME.
Both manufacturing and service provider entrepreneurs having MSME are eligible for availing a request for NSIC registration. If they want to promote their products and services in India they can take the help of NSIC. This corporation enhance their competitiveness and provides them integrated support. It also provides training to the small and micro entrepreneurs on how the increase the brand visibility and credibility of the company.
An entrepreneur of India who are running a micro enterprise and has completed one year of business commencement can avail the request for NSIC certification. At, Unilex Business Consultant we will assist you in getting NSIC certification for your small or micro enterprise. As soon as we receive your documents we will review it and apply on your behalf. The sole objective of our company to help small and micro entrepreneurs who want to raise their business on utilizing the resources of the government.
Documents required for NSIC registration:
- Copy of acknowledgment of MSME registration.
- Details of plant and machinery and raw material with original price.
- Self-attested copy of ownership.
- Copy of Permanent Account Number.
- Latest electricity bill copy.
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Audited balance sheet, trading account and profit/loss.
Contact to NSIC consultant: Feel free to contact to Unilex Business Consultants for NSIC registration.
Choose a plan: Choose the plan that perfectly matches with your requirements. Usually all our prices are transparent. Our consultants would love to assist you regarding NSIC certification.
Get a list of documents: Unilex Business Consultant will be emailing you all the mandatory documents and procedure to get your NSIC certification. You are required to reply on the same email with the documents.
Process: As soon as we get your documents. We will complete the relevant process and ask you to pay the fees so that we can submit your application at the NSIC office online.
Get your NSIC certification: Once everything have done successfully, we will email you NSIC certification and other relevant things at your email ID.
Advantages of NSIC certification:
- The issue of NSIC certification is free of cost.
- Free from an installment of Earnest Money Deposit.
- Each Central Ministries/ Department/ PSU should set a yearly objective of at least 20 for every penny of the aggregate yearly buys of the items or administrations delivered or rendered by MSME. Out of yearly requirements 20% acquirement from MSME, 4% is reversed for units claimed by ST/SC.
- In delicate taking part MSME citing cost inside value brand L1+ L5 per penny might also be permitted to supply a segment up to 20% of requirements by cutting down their cost L1 price.
Frequently asked questions on NSIC registration:
Q1 Who are eligible for NSIC registration?
Small and micro businesses fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for NSIC registration.
- All micro enterprises whose investment in plant and machinery upto 25 Lakhs or enterprises whose investment in plant and machinery is up to 5 Crore.
- A micro enterprises who holds MSME certification.
- A micro enterprises who has completed one year commencement.
Q2 What is the validity of the NSIC certification?
The NSIC certifications has 2 years of validity from the date of the issue. This certification shall be renewed every 2 years. You can take the help of legal consultant like Unilex Business Consultant who can renew your NSIC certification effortlessly.
Q3 What is the NISC registration process?
Below we have mentioned the process of NISC registration-
- First visit the official website of the NSIC. http://www.nsic.co.in/Home.aspx
- Once you reach at this link, click on “Online Registration” .
- Here you will get a “Form”. Fill that form with a correct personal and professional information and press sav and proceed.
- Complete the payment of NISC registration fees.
- Next, click on the submit button for submitting the NSIC application form.
Upon submission of the application, the NSIC forwards the application to the nearest branch office for completing technical inspection at your factory. Once they verified everything they will approve NSIC certification.
Q4 Do i need to physically present at the process?
No, you don’t need to physically present at the process. Unilex Business Consultant will assist you and execute all the NSIC registration formalities and perform process on your behalf. Once they get the approval from the NSIC side, they will email you the certificate with the relevant things.
Q5 What should i get an NISC registration?
If you have MSME certification, and after getting an approval from the NISC you can take your business to the next level. This corporation provides you support with respect to marketing, technology, finance and other business aspects.