Register Nidhi Company
At Just Rs 54,999/- (All inclusive)
Completely online process
Work handled by professionals
Within 20-25 Days
Connect With Us
What is Nidhi Company
A nidhi company is a Mutual benefit company which are exclusively formed for the benefit of its members.Their main business is borrowing and lending money only between their members in the form of fixed deposits, recurring deposits, and distribute loans to members.The main motive of the Nidhi Company is to evolve the habit of savings and frugality for the members of company. Our Company provides best services for the Nidhi Company Registration Services. Our team will guide you through the process required for registering Nidhi Company In India, documents required for Nidhi Company Registration. Since Nidhis come under NBFCs, the RBI is empowered to issue directions to them in matters relating to their deposit acceptance activities. However, since Nidhis deal with their shareholder-members only, RBI has exempted such notified firms from the core provisions of the RBI Act and other directions applicable to NBFCs.It should contain Nidhi Limited in its name.
Advantages of Nidhi Company Registration
The greatest benefit of Nidhi companies is limited liability, its treated as a separate entity. If anything happens to the company, its members are not personally affected; members are only liable for unpaid shares.
A Nidhi company enjoys higher credibility compared to Mutual profit Organizations. Nidhi Corporation’s area unit registered and monitored by the Central Government.
Continuity of Existence
Nidhi companies enjoy permanent succession because the company has its own legal entity. Shareholders and employees act “as agents of the company”
Ease of formation
Unlike other NBFCs, Nidhi’s don’t have to obtain a license from RBI. They just have to incorporate themselves as a public company with the MCA, infuse the required amount of capital as per Nidhi Rules, 2014 and they are all set to go.
Exempted from RBI provisions
Owing to their non-dealing with the funds of any person other than their members, the regulations imposed upon the Nidhi’s by RBI is quietly limited. These companies follow the Nidhi Rules, 2014.
Helps in channelizing small savings
The main aim of such companies is to promote the habit of savings and thrifts among lower and middle section of the society. These small sections of the population contribute to the funds of and avail credit from Nidhi companies
Requirements for Nidhi Company
- A Nidhi company has to be incorporated as a public company with minimum 3 Directors.
- It must have a minimum paid up equity share capital of Rs.5,00,000/-
- Net owned funds to deposit ratio should not be more than 1:20
- The name must have Nidhi Limited.
- Minimum members at the end of first year must be not less than 200.
- Company should keep at least 10% in the fixed deposit in any scheduled commercial bank.
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Adhar Card/ Voter ID Card
- Electricity / Water Bill
- Landlord NOC (as per format given)
- Passport size photo of directors
- Copy of rent agreement
- Copy of owned property papers (if)
|Documents Notarization Cost||2000|
|TAN & PAN Fees||180|
Procedure For Registration
Obtaining DSC & DIN(1-3 Working Day)
- Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) and Director Identification Number(DIN) is required for the proposed Directors of the Private Limited Company. DIN and DSC can be obtained for the proposed Directors.
Document Review & Completion(4-8 Working Day)
- After obtaining the DSC and DIN of the proposed Directors, our team will get in touch for a unique name and along with that collect all the requisite documents in scan for the incorporation of the company through the SPICE i.e INC 32
Document Submission(3-4 Working Day)
- After the review of all the documents required, we will submit them to the MCA and once it gets approved by the ministry we will send the MOA & AOA via mail and DSC through courier
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Nidhi Company?
A NIdhi Company is different from a regular finance investment company or a Non Banking Finance company (NBFC), as it deals only with its shareholders or members, for the main purpose of mutual benefits of its members. A Nidhi Company accept deposits only its members, and lends funds only to them on demand . Again, a Nidhi Company is not entitled to carry out business/activities related with hire purchase financing, leasing finance, chit funds, acquisition of securities issued by any corporate body, etc. or issue any debt instruments (such as preference share, debentures, etc.) in any form.
How is Nidhi Company Governed In Inda?
The rules, provisions, and regulations given in the Section 406 of the Companies Act 2013, and in the companies (Nidhi Companies) Rule of 2014, govern and regulate all Nidhi Companies in entire INDIA. Again the activities of Nidhi Companies fall under the ambit of RBI Directives which govern activities of NBFCs and other institutions dealing with financing and investment. RBI offers certain exemptions to the Nidhi Companies based on the fact that these Nidhi Companies deal only with its members, and with no outside people or investors
What are the requirements for registration of a Nidhi Company anywhere in INDIA?
A Nidhi company is registered as a Public Limited Company. Hence, the requirements for incorporation of a Nidhi company covered a minimum of three Directors and Seven Shareholders. However, the MOA of a Nidhi company must give proper space to the vital fact that, the main and ultimate objectives of the proposed company are to nurture and promote a habit of thriftiness and savings among its members, and accept deposits from or lend loans only to its members, for the mutual benefits of them.
What are the post Incorporation Requirments?
Once a Nidhi Company is incorporated within a period of one year from the date of commencement of its activities, it must satisfy the following conditions:
- It must have at least Two Hundred shareholders/Members.
- It should have a minimum Net Owned Funds (NOF) of Rs. Ten Lakhs or more.
- The unencumbered term deposit must be at least 10% of the outstanding deposit as specified in rule-14”
- The ratio of NOF to the Deposits, should not be greater than 1:20
What are the exclusive advantages offered by a Nidhi Company?
The following are three main and exclusive advantages offered by a NIdhi Company in India.
- This is a single office institution governed exclusively by its members, with no external involvement.
- This is immensely helpful to people with the middle to lower financial status, by virtue of providing loans at reasonable rates, with the minimum documentation and formalities.
- Secured investments are guaranteed by such mutual benefit company, by its rigid membership structure.
Are the deposit with the company safe and secured?
Yes, because Government of India/Ministry of Corporate Affairs/RBI has framed the laws/rules to ensure the security and safety of deposits and Nidhi company strictly abides by the rule and regulations framed by the Central Government.
How does the Nidhi Company utilize the fund/deposit procured by it?
The Company uses the funds in lending to the Shareholder/members only as per Nidhi company rule. Our lending is in the shape of small loans for business and micro finance.
Who Can Invest?
Only shareholders/Members of the Nidhi Company who has a membership ID, can invest in the scheme. For membership, must be 18-years and above as per submission of standard age proof and must be a citizen of India.